Sonic toothbrush Hydrosonic Pro (Ortho)
So professional, so versatile, so simple
Oral hygiene doesn’t get easier than this: the Hydrosonic Pro helps keep teeth healthy and prevents decay. It’s also designed with special treatment in mind, making it ideal for use on braces and implants, for daily care right up to the edges of the gums, and for therapy and prevention of inflamed gums and periodontal tissue.
The problem: braces and implants make oral hygiene much more difficult and can lead to tooth decay or inflammation. And it’s virtually impossible for a manual toothbrush to get into all the niches between the teeth and braces, implants, bridges and other inserts and clean these areas properly.
The solution: the CURACURVE® bend enables the Hydrosonic Pro brush heads to reach these critical areas of the mouth with ease.
What’s more, the CUREN® bristles are designed to provide the best possible performance, with the ultrasound technology in the Hydrosonic Pro cleaning on two levels: mechanically and hydrodynamically. It couldn’t be easier to handle, either.
1x ‘sensitive’ brush head
1x ‘power’ brush head
1x ‘single’ brush head
1× charger with USB cable
1× USB adapter
1× travel case
1× user guide
1x quick start flyer
Technical data for USB adapter
Adapter input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.2A max.
Adapter output: 5V DC, 600mA
Technical data for charger with USB cable
Input: 5V DC, 600mA
Single base, rubber supports
Technical data for hand-held device
- Battery: lithium-ion (3.7 V, 700mAh)
- Optimal battery charging time: 10 hours.
- Operating time per full battery charge: approx. 60 min. This equates to 15 days of brushing for four minutes each day.
- Brush strokes: 22,000, 32,000 and up to 42,000 (the latter two over three stages each).
- Jaw quadrants timer: 30 seconds
- Timer for cleaning duration: two minutes
- Automatic switch-off: after four minutes